We'll help you control your business payments.
Bank of Scotland Telepay is an outsourced service that’s ideal if your business performs up to 150 Bacs transactions a month. It uses the Bacs system to process all your regular business payments, from weekly wages and monthly salaries to expenses and payments to suppliers. This simple, efficient automated payments service can save you time and valuable resources.
- A simple way to outsource your regular business payments.
- Save on admin time and resources.
- Fixed payment dates can help improve your cashflow.
You can apply by calling 0345 300 0268
Our Telepay service is operated through Parseq*, an established processing bureau, who provide a confidential, secure and high quality payment service.
- Automated regular Direct Credit payments.
- Information input either by telephone or fax on predefined forms.
- Simple, secure and economical.
- Certainty of payment dates can improve cashflow management.
- No need for a PC or to buy expensive software.
- Reduces risk of loss, late payment and theft.
- Potential reduction in bank charges.
Payment instructions can be submitted to Telepay up to 30 working days in advance of the date you require the payment to be made, but must be submitted at least two working days before the crediting day.
Telepay follows the standards 3-day Bacs cycle:
- Day 1: you request a payment before 3.30pm (by fax) / 4.30pm (by telephone) and the request is processed**.
- Day 2: the file is transmitted to the recipient’s bank.
- Day 3: funds are debited from your account and credited to the recipient’s account and the payment is complete.
Applying for this product is simple. For more details or for guidance on how to apply, please contact one of our Business Managers.
For rates and charges please read Your account charges explained leaflet (PDF).
* While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information provided is correct, no liability is accepted by Lloyds Bank for any loss or damage caused to any person relying on any statement or omission. This is for information only and should not be relied upon as offering advice for any set of circumstances. Specific advice should always be sought in each instance.
** Any payments received after 3.30pm (by fax) / 4.30pm (by telephone) will be processed on the next banking business day.