Commercial Banking Online
Commercial Banking Online is the new online banking platform, enabling you to access cash management and payment products from a single entry point.
Commercial Banking Online will help you manage your business online, giving you access to both your sterling and currency accounts 24/7, 365 days a year.*
Its flexible and adaptable design will allow you to configure the service to suit your business needs.
Why choose Commercial Banking Online?
- UK and international cash management and payment capability. Commercial Banking Online supports funds transfers, Bacs(including batch), Faster Payments, CHAPS and international payments(including Euro and SEPA) for immediate and future payment.
- Access to live currency rates for cross-currency international payments.
- File import and export facilities that allow you to integrate with many of the leading back office systems.
- Create payment templates for regular beneficiaries, saving you processing time.
- Flexible alerting and notification features that will help you manage your payments efficiently.
- Access to a range of options to help keep your payment information and processing secure.
- Payment audit history.
View your sterling and currency accounts
- Access to sterling and currency accounts 24/7, 365 days a year*
- An extensive range of account and transaction information reporting. You can create views unique to your organisation to improve efficiency.
You can control who gets access to what accounts and functions
- Your business will have full administrative control of your system. You nominate administrators to control and manage your set up.
- Your administrator will tailor access and permissions for each user you want to access the service including dual administration if required.
- Audit reports are available to ensure full visibility of actions carried out by your users and administrators.
To apply to use Commercial Banking Online, talk to your Relationship Manager.
*There may be short periods where the site will be closed for routine maintenance. Wherever possible we will give you advance notice of any periods of unavailability on the site.