Our Business Keycard gives you direct access to your Business Current Account from 1.9 millions cash machines worldwide.
- No annual fee
- Free cash withdrawals from any Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Bank or Halifax cash machine*
- Take out up to £200 a day provided funds are available
- Use it around the world at banks and bureaux de change showing the VISA sign.**
- Free cash withdrawals from any Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Bank or Halifax cash machine.*
- Use it around the world at banks and bureaux de change where the VISA sign is displayed.**
- Take out up to £200 a day provided funds are available.
- Talk to our business management team to increase your daily withdrawal limit to £500.
- Check your account balance at any given time.
- Order a cheque book or statement for us to post to you the next business day.
- Easily change your PIN number for additional security.
- Print a mini-statement detailing the last seven business transactions on your business account.***
- Enables fast depositing in branch.
We don’t charge an annual fee for your card. There are some charges and fees for using your card in the UK and abroad, which may vary depending on your account tariff. For full rates and charges please read Your Account Charges Explained (PDF)
A key feature of our Business Keycard is the ability to deposit funds quickly in branch:
- Use the card to enable faster deposit transactions at all branches
- Speed up depositing in branch even more with Immediate deposit Self Service Machines (where available)
- Immediate deposit Self Service Machines allow you to deposit up to 5 cheques or 50 notes in one quick transaction. You will immediately receive a picture receipt and clearing date to give you peace of mind
To apply for a Bank of Scotland Business Keycard you'll need to have a Business Account with us.
Complete our application form to apply for a Business Keycard. Once completed, print the form, collect the required signatures and post it to your named Relationship Manager.
You can expect to receive your Business Keycard within ten days of our receipt of your application.
Troubleshooting: If you are having trouble viewing the form we advise that you download the form first by right clicking the link and selecting the save option before opening it.
Call us on 0345 300 0268
If you’d like to bank online with us please call 0345 606 0286
Existing Business Current Account holders please complete the attached form and return to your named Relationship Manager.
* All LINK machines will give you an advance, on-screen warning about any charges that may apply. This warning will also tell you who’s making the charge. You will then be given the option to cancel the transaction.
** Charges may apply
*** Please note that you will need to wait up to four business days for cheques to clear before you can access money in your business account