Capped Base Rate Loan
Our Capped Base Rate Loan provides certainty of a known maximum monthly payment, whilst benefiting from a variable rate.
It is linked to the Bank of England Bank Rate so the interest rate that you pay will change as the Bank Rate changes, but it will not go above the Capped Rate during the Capped Rate Period. Capped Base Rate loans are less dependent on market conditions than Base Rate Loans, giving you confidence that you will be able to meet your financial obligations.
- Borrow from £50,001 up to £1,000,000, with terms from 5 to 25 years1
- Variable monthly repayments, Capped during the 5 year Capped Rate Period1
- Capital repayment holidays may be available
- Borrow from £50,001 up to £1,000,000.
- Choose a term from 5 to 25 years1.
- Variable monthly repayments, Capped during the 5 year Capped Rate Period1.
- Benefit from capital repayment holidays, available in certain circumstances.
- Borrow on a secured or unsecured basis.
- An arrangement fee will apply, up to 1.5%† and dependent on the amount you borrow.
- Any early payment made during the Capped Rate Period will incur a break cost. Break costs are defined at the outset of your loan, giving you certainty around the costs involved.
Talk to us about your plans and we’ll let you know how much we may be able to lend you. We’ll agree interest rates with you and let you know if we need security on your borrowing. We’ll also discuss all terms and conditions with you before you take out your loan.
If your financing needs are more complex, we may have an alternative product that may suit your needs better.
Call: 0345 300 0268
When you apply
You’ll need to confirm that:
- you are a sole trader, or a partner or director of the business
- you are over the age of 18
- the finance you wish to secure is for business use only.
You’ll also need to have the following information to hand:
- the amount of money you would like to borrow
- the reason you want to borrow the money
- how long you wish to take to repay the money.
Please view our finance application checklist.
ANY PROPERTY GIVEN AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBTS SECURED ON IT.