Invoice Finance (Factoring, Invoice Discounting and Asset Based Lending)
When you need help to unlock the money you’ve earned.
If your cashflow is being restricted by late paying customers then Invoice Finance can help you to unlock the cash tied up in your unpaid invoices. It can release up to 90% of the value of an invoice, usually within 24 hours of it being raised.
Invoice Finance products are provided by Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance to businesses transacting on credit terms with other businesses invoiced in arrears. Product availability is based on turnover:
- Factoring > £50k
- Invoice Discounting > £250k
- Asset Based Lending > £10m
- Receive up to 90% of the value of unpaid sales invoices usually within 24 hours.
- A flexible facility that grows with your invoices.
- Frees time and money to invest in your business.
Apply by calling 0330 057 1625
Invoice Finance is a flexible way to free up working capital for your business.
- Benefit from a cash boost or the peace of mind of more predictable cashflow.
- Plan ahead with confidence and increase your bargaining power with suppliers.
- Receive up to 90% of the value of unpaid invoices within 24 hours.
- No other business assets are usually required to secure this funding.
- Sales ledger management assistance available.
- Access to information on customer ratings and expert help with overseas customers.