Landlord Insurance

Protection for your properties, inside and out

Renting out property is never going to be risk-free with a host of potential hazards to disturb a landlord's sleep.

Why Bank of Scotland Business Insurance Services?

  • Quotes are sourced from a select panel of insurers, chosen for their competitive prices and wide range of cover
  • Dedicated, UK-based specialist advisers are committed to sourcing the cover you need at prices that suit
  • Immediate cover can be requested

For more information or a quote call 0345 377 0001 (Mon-Fri, 8am -6pm)

Insurance Solutions from Gallagher

We have chosen to work with Gallagher, one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers. As a broker, Gallagher have access to a panel of insurers plus they provide professional advice and expertise, helping you get the right insurance for your business.

Types of cover available for landlords

Buildings Insurance

Whether it impacts the commercial or residential premises that you own, property damage - like broken windows, flooding or subsidence - can cause stress and upset for both you and your tenants. Prevent costly payouts and unnecessary loss of rent by getting the buildings insurance you need.

Landlords Liability

As a property owner, who may not actually be living in the premises, you need insurance cover in place in case of an injury to third parties linked to your premises.

Rent Cover

Unforeseen events - like fire or water damage - may mean tenants stop paying rent until the damage is repaired. This can significantly affect your cashflow. Keep your business on track with a policy that covers these unexpected interruptions in your rental income.

Get more cover options

There are many more types of cover available for landlords. To explore your options and ensure you get the exact cover you need, call to speak with specialist advisers on 0345 377 0001 (Mon-Fri, 8am -6pm)

This insurance product is subject to individual terms and conditions and some exclusions apply. Please ask for a copy of the terms and conditions for full details.

Bank of Scotland Business Insurance Services are arranged and administered by Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited who sources products from a panel of insurers. Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, registered office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 311786). The Bank of Scotland brand and logo are used under licence.

Need advice or a quote?

Call 0345 377 0001 (Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm) to get advice from a specialist adviser.

You'll have the option to buy your insurance over the phone and get instant cover.