Designated Client Account
When you want to treat your clients individually.
The account for Solicitors and law firms who need to keep individual clients' funds in separate accounts. Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly into each designated account. So you can manage your clients' money more easily.
The provision of client account facilities is subject to status and satisfying certain criteria in the policy.
- Support from Relationship Managers who understand your profession.
- Separate accounts for each individual client.
- Instant access and regular account statements.
Talk to one of our Local Relationship Managers or call 0345 300 0268
- Instant access.
- Regular statements.
- Deposit from £1 minimum, to £5 million maximum.
- No minimum or maximum withdrawal limit as long as you have cleared funds available.
- Interest is calculated daily, paid monthly and can be paid gross or net according to each client's tax status.
- There are normally no transaction charges.
- A personal service from our dedicated team.
For more information, contact your Relationship Management team.
Talk to one of our Local Relationship Managers or call 0345 300 0268.
Lines are open 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturday, (we’re closed on all UK public holidays).
Please note: you must hold your main banking relationship with us to apply for client account products. If you're not already a customer, take a look at moving your account to us.