Moving your account to us
When you need a bank that understands the Real Estate sector.
We know that as a Real Estate professional you'll face unique challenges and opportunities. You need a bank that fully understands your business. And we've got the expertise to be with you all the way.
- You’ll have direct contact with a local Real Estate Manager who possesses a real understanding of the sector.
- Our experienced team is located across the country.
- A range of finance options to suit you and your business.
You can apply by calling 0345 300 1319
Once you have an open and active account with us, depending on your eligibility, there are two services available to take the hassle out of switching banks.
Current Account Switch Service
We take care of everything and guarantee to complete your switch in seven working days, finishing on the day you choose.
- All your incoming and outgoing payments will be transferred and guaranteed.
- We’ll arrange for your old bank to close your previous account and transfer any credit balance to your new Bank of Scotland bank account.
- Any payments to or from your old account will be automatically redirected or forwarded for a period of 3 years.
- If anything goes wrong with the switch, as soon as we are told we’ll refund any interest or charges you have incurred on your old or new account as a result of a delay caused by us. This does not cover changes or interest resulting from required tasks you or your old bank do not complete.
Transfer of Payment Arrangement Service
You tell us which parts of the switch you want us to handle.
- We’ll automatically transfer any payments you specify.
- If you require us to transfer any outstanding credit and/or debit balance from your old account, we will.
- We’ll arrange for your old bank to close your previous account if you ask us to.
Your account comes with some quick and convenient ways to manage your business finances:
- Internet Banking – gives you a secure way to access and manage your accounts 24 hours a day†, including making payments and transfers.
- Telephone Banking –look after your day-to-day banking by speaking to one of our advisers or using our round the clock automated service.
- Register for Mobile Banking and Text Alerts – and keep track of your accounts on the move.
- Our branch staff – are always happy to help.
Credit interest is not paid as standard on a Business Current Account.
Please visit our terms and conditions section and use the product selection tool to view all terms and conditions, charging and associated information.
Complete our application form online and once we’ve received it one of our team will get in touch to talk about your application in more detail.
Apply now on the phone
Call us to talk to one of our Commercial Onboarding colleagues. We are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
When you apply
You will need to confirm that:
- you are a sole trader, or a partner or director of the business
- you are over the age of 18
- the account is for business use only.
You’ll also need the following information to hand:
- contact details for you and your business
- personal details of any partners/directors.