Your Public Liability policy with optional Tool & Employers Liability cover
Getting the right protection is important, whether you have an established business or are just starting out. That’s why we work with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, one of the largest insurance broking groups in the world.
Using a broker means quotes can be sourced from a range of insurers – so you get access to more policy options and competitive prices all in one place.
Why Bank of Scotland Business Insurance Services?
- Get quotes from a select panel of insurers, chosen for their competitive prices and range of cover
- Work with an experienced, UK-based advisor who's committed to sourcing cover for your specific business requirements
- Immediate cover can be requested
- For more information or a quote call 0345 377 0001 (Mon-Fri, 8am -6pm)
Liability Insurance Features
- Public Liability choose from cover limits of £1m, £2m, £5m.
- Cover for legal costs & solicitors fees to defend allegations made against you relating to an insured business incident
- Cover for compensation costs if your business is found liable for accidental injury to a member of the public or accidental damage to their property
- Employers' Liability protects you against claims made by employees as a result of an accident causing injury or damage to their property. Employers’ Liability is a legal requirement for almost all businesses that employ staff (including contractors, casual workers and volunteers).
- Tool Cover - provides cover for damage to and loss of tools.
- Can’t see the cover you’re looking for? Call for a quote.
Speak to a UK-based phone consultant who can source quotes from a wide range of insurers for more detailed protection requirements. Call 0345 377 0001 (Mon-Fri, 8am -6pm)
Insurance covers are subject to the individual terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurer providing them. Always review the policy documentation supplied during the quote process to ensure you have the cover you need.
Bank of Scotland is an introducer to Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited who arrange and administer Bank of Scotland Business Insurance Services and source products from a panel of insurers. Bank of Scotland plc, registered office The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number 169628.