Manage returns on your savings
Returns on your cash savings can be better managed when you consider:
- The impact on your cash flow.
- Returns as part of a budget to reduce risk.
- How to maximise your revenue from interest.
If you’re already a client of Bank of Scotland, ask your Financial Risk Manager about our Cash Optimiser tool.
Benefits of managing your savings
- Plan your business finances.
- Manage your cash flow.
- Budget to reduce risk.
- Use interest as additional revenue.
How we can help
Your Financial Risk Manager can help with a savings strategy that could fit your business.
We’ll also help you manage your savings online, in person or over the phone.