Independent schools need a bank that understands their specific needs..........
Our relationship managers can support your ongoing growth and borrowing requirements and provide assistance when you are looking to invest in your facilities and infrastructure.
We are also proud to be a preferred supplier to the Independent Schools Associations (ISA).
How we can help your school
- A Local Business Manager will be on hand to help you open your account.
- Flexible funding solutions for your school with terms up to 25 years.
- High interest deposit accounts for surplus funds.
- An Internet Banking service with options for multi-party authorisation.
We have a range of products and services designed to meet the needs of the independent school sector, supported by your local relationship manager.
Flexible bespoke deposit accounts
We can help you make the most of your cashflow by setting up flexible bespoke deposits. We offer:
- flexible terms to suit your cashflow
- fixed rate deposits from one month to three years
- support to maximise your reserves and investments.
Advantages of switching to us
It’s our focus on relationship-building, and on ensuring that we consistently deliver on our promises that explains why we’ve been voted Bank of the Year, nine years in a row*.
Your current account
We recognise the unique cash flow of the independent school sector and our current account can come with flexible overdraft facilities to meet your cash flow needs.
If you want to open an account, contact your local education relationship manager to make an appointment.
Talk to your local education relationship manager about how our range of funding solutions may be able to support your plans.
We can support relevant projects with loans up to 25 years.
Speak to your local education relationship manager if you’d like our simple 5 step guide to presenting your school loan application.
Our Internet Banking is safe and easy-to-use. You can:
- view statements and manage payments online
- create and submit BACS, CHAPS, faster payments and international transactions
- benefit from high level security through unique authentication cards and readers
- have authorisation protocols tailored to suit your needs, such as multi-person authority.
Lex Autolease is an award-winning education fleet specialist that can bring you a simple, efficient way to fund and manage your vehicles, through either contract hire or fleet management.
- For a fixed monthly rental, Lex Autolease will purchase and manage your chosen vehicles. You can even take advantage of sale and leaseback (subject to vehicle age) to supply your school with a cash injection.
- Includes contract management of the vehicle, which can cover areas such as maintenance management, Road Fund Licence administration and breakdown assistance provision.
- Additional services include daily car and van rental, industry leading online facilities and a work-related road safety solution.
Contact your local education relationship manager to find out more about Lex Autolease’s contract hire and fleet management
We've partnered with ParentPay to help you reduce one of the most time consuming tasks for any school's finance department – the handling of payments for almost any purpose, including fees, school trips, music lessons and more.
ParentPay provides an all-in-one, online payment, income management and communication solution for schools.
ParentPay is already helping more than 2,000 schools save time and money, by enabling parents to make payments for a range of school items online. And they're offering our customers a 35% discount off the first year’s set-up, training and annual service fees. Your education relationship manager can help arrange this.