Buy to Let Mortgage
When you want to extend your property portfolio.
Our residential Buy to Let Mortgage could help you finance your first buy to let project or extend your existing property portfolio to grow your capital and rental income. We have both fixed and base rate linked mortgages available for amounts over £25,000.
- Borrow up to 70% of the value of the property, in some cases more.
- Capital repayment holidays may be available
- Borrow from £25,001 (maximum of £15m per customer).
- Loan terms available from 3 to 25 years.
- Borrow up to 70% of the value of the property - in some cases we may lend more.
- Capital repayment holidays may be available.
- If you choose a fixed rate*, your repayments will remain the same even if Bank of England Bank Rate rises or falls.
- If you repay part or all of your fixed rate mortgage before the end of the agreed term a breakage fee may apply**.
- If you wish to borrow on other terms we may still be able to help you.
- Arrangement fees, security and valuation charges will apply.
Tell us about your plans and we will then agree the interest rate with you. An arrangement fee, security and valuation charges will apply.
For interest-only mortgages, the actual amount borrowed doesn't reduce during the life of the mortgage so you will need to repay the full capital amount at the end of the mortgage term.
If you choose a fixed rate mortgage and redeem it before the end of the agreed term there will be a fee.
All loans are subject to status and we will need your permission to carry out a credit check on you and your business. You should not apply for an amount that you cannot comfortably afford to repay.
We will require a first legal charge over the property as security. This means if you are remortgaging an existing property, any loan secured on it must normally be repaid before completion.
*There is always a possibility that interest rates may go down leaving a fixed rate loan at a higher level compared to a variable rate loan. However, if interest rates rise, a fixed rate loan will remain at the same rate.
**Break costs may apply upon full/partial early repayment of the loan. These will be calculated based upon the loan rate compared to market rates at the time of repayment. These may be substantial.
ANY PROPERTY GIVEN AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBTS SECURED ON IT.
All lending is subject to a satisfactory credit assessment and we will need your permission to carry out a credit check on you and your business.
You should not apply for an amount that you cannot comfortably afford to repay now and in the future to avoid the possibility of legal action.