Services, Private Capital, Charities and Higher Education
Our team provides banking support to professional services clients around the world. We also offer services to large and complex universities and charities based in the UK.
Business services providers help their customers to focus on their core operations. Our team of specialists plays a similar role for our clients. We’re here to provide a full suite of banking services, so you can focus on helping your customers be more productive and efficient.
Professional services firms have unique challenges and requirements. We have a dedicated team of experts ready to support legal and accountancy firms, insolvency practitioners, real estate advisers and architectural practices.
Higher education and charities
We’re a leading provider of banking services to UK universities and charities. Our team of specialists understands the issues our clients face in these sectors, and the challenges posed by a shifting political, economic and regulatory environment. The Bank is committed to Helping Britain Prosper – supporting UK universities and charities is at the heart of that aim.
Our Private Capital and Family Offices team provides the full range of banking services to family offices, private investment groups and high net worth investors. The services we offer include:
- Funding structure advice
- Liquidity and risk management
- Transactional banking services
- Banking support for direct investments in corporate holdings and real estate
- Bespoke investment advice.
Our specialists have extensive experience working with private groups and investors, and we have built close ties with sector experts and professional bodies.
Financial solutions for your sector
We have an award-winning relationship team with cross-sector expertise. So we’re ideally placed to provide a broad range of financial solutions to meet your needs:
- Financing: working capital management, term facilities, partner capital loans
- Deposits: client accounts, notice accounts, instant access accounts
- Risk management: foreign exchange, inflation and interest rate solutions
- Foreign exchange and money market trading through our bespoke Arena platform
- Economic insight from our in-house team of economists.
Mark joined Lloyds Banking Group in 2011. He joined as a Managing Director responsible for the northern franchise of the mid-markets sector.Read more Read more