Switch to us
A hassle-free switch with our dedicated switching team.
Features and benefits
- Manage your account online, over the phone or through our extensive branch network.
- Work with a dedicated relationship manager, on hand to support your business.
- Choose between two switching methods – the Current Account Switch Service or the Transfer of Payment Arrangement Service.
We’re committed to helping British businesses achieve their potential. That’s why we make it easy for you to join us and get the tailored support you need. Switching to us takes just seven working days.
- arrange for your old bank to close your previous account and transfer any credit balance to your new Bank of Scotland account
- transfer all incoming and outgoing payments within the seven working day guarantee
- redirect all payments to and from your old account to your new account for at least three years
- refund you for any interest or charges incurred on your old or new account as a result of an unlikely delay caused by us1.
- specify the payments you would like us to transfer
- ask us to transfer any outstanding credit and/or debit balance from your old account
- You won’t need to change your account even when your business grows or your needs change.
We can offer you:
- support from a relationship manager
- an internet banking service, giving you account information seven days a week
- mobile updates on your account balance through our text alerts service
- phone banking so you can speak to a business advisor
- cheque books, direct debits, standing orders, regular statements.
- choose whether or not you’d like us to arrange for your old bank to close your previous account.
To apply for a Business Current Account you should:
- require the account for business use
- be a sole trader, partner or director
- be aged 18 or over.