Direct Debit Guarantee
You might be able to claim a refund for a Direct Debit you haven’t authorised.
You might be able to claim a refund when:
- You have not been told in advance about a change of amount or date
- The wrong amount was taken from your account
- The Direct Debit was taken earlier than the agreed date or in error
You will not be able to claim a refund when:
- You have not received the goods or services
- You have returned the goods or services
- You are in a dispute with the company
- You don’t agree with the company's policies, practises or ethics
- You forgot to cancel the Direct Debit
- You paid on your debit card.
Find out more about the Direct Debit Guarantee scheme.
If you need to speak to us visit the Contact us page.