Banking solutions for RICS members
Working in partnership with Real Estate professionals.
We’ve been working closely with the RICS members to understand how we can help you manage your clients’ money and meet your day-to-day banking needs.
- Professional service and industry knowledge from our specialist Real Estate Team.
- 6 months’ free day-to-day business banking* and a full range of financial services to support your business.
- A range of straightforward and secure client deposit accounts.
Contact our local Real Estate Managers.
We have a range of client deposit accounts to support your business.
General Client Deposit Account (GCDA)
This account offers an alternative to traditional discrete accounts (such as our Designated Client Account). It provides a specially designed banking service for firms that are operating deposits on their clients’ behalf. The GCDA will help you maintain compliance with RICS regulations, minimise errors and can provide an opportunity to generate an income for your firm†.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Helps you to comply with Rule 8 of RICS Rules of Conduct for firms.
- Direct phone line to your specialist Relationship Manager and support team.
- Easy to use reports supporting three-way reconciliation.
- Online capability.
To find out more speak to our Real Estate team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on client deposit accounts, please select from the following links:
Simple, convenient day-to-day banking to support your business
When you move to Bank of Scotland business banking, you'll enjoy 6 months' free day-to-day business banking as a welcome from us. This means:
- no charges for paying-in or withdrawing cash
- no fees for issuing or paying-in cheques
- no charges on standing orders or Direct Debits.
All we ask is that you operate your account in credit or within agreed limits and don’t go overdrawn without agreeing it with us first. See the Business Extra Tariff on our Rates and Charges page for information on the charges that apply to CHAPS transfers.
When your 6 months' free banking finishes, we’ll move you to our Business Extra Tariff (PDF) That is, unless you choose one of our other banking tariffs.
Part of our commitment to the Real Estate industry is to provide you with the funding you require for investment and development plans.
Bank of Scotland has pledged to support SME businesses. Through our preferred banking partnership with the RICS we set out to support members in a number of ways including:
- involvement in our Charter Events throughout the UK
- joint Continuing Professional Development (CPD) initiatives
- sponsorship of events and initiatives to support the members locally.
For more details please contact our Real Estate team.