Relationships built together
We take the time to get to know your business by spending time with you. By understanding your business and your ambitions, we’re in a much better position to provide you with the tailored support you need to meet your goals.
Wherever you are in the UK, we’re there too. By working where you work, our locally-based teams understand the particular demands of your area and business sectors.
This way, you get the best of both worlds – the security and resources of a well-established global bank along with the personal touch of local one.
We have specialist teams working in your sector with the experience to provide the right tools for your business.
Our specialist teams have spent years building up their financial markets knowledge across a wide range of sectors. We’ve helped businesses manage their risk, stay liquid during times of economic crisis and supported their growth ambitions through the cycle.
Whether you need specialist trade advice, access to debt capital markets or strategic advice on mitigating risk, we can help.
As your business grows, so will our support. We’re one of the oldest and best-established banks in the UK and our approach is to build long-lasting relationships with you. As you move through the business cycle, we’ll be there to support you as your plans evolve.
We’re committed to providing specialist support and guidance for your company. And we can help with a range of solutions, such as:
- cash management planning – expertise to help increase long-term financial efficiency
- financial markets insight – expertise to help minimise risk and maximise profitability
- appropriate funding options – specialist teams to deliver specialist solutions
- a local service – decisions made locally by people who know you
- support – your own local relationship director, who’s there throughout the economic cycle for you.
To find out more about how we support UK businesses and how we can work together, contact your local relationship director.