Through the cycle support
In today’s market, choosing the right bank has never been more important. With this in mind, the aim of our commercial banking business is simple. We want to provide through-the-cycle support with seamless access to the financial expertise you need from one single team.
When we work together we share accurate market information and provide economic and market updates.
With an eye firmly fixed to the financial well-being of your business, we also continue to innovate by developing sophisticated tools for monetising supply chain opportunities, optimising liquidity and minimising risk. Ultimately, these services work by helping your business become more efficient and include:
- SEPA Direct Debit – a product to enhance pan-European payment efficiencies
- Risk management – we offer foreign exchange, interest rate, inflation and commodity solutions. We can also provide you with a number of additional risk-management-related services, including IFRS guidance, risk quantification and market timing indicators.
Helping our economy prosper is in everyone’s best interest. To make our customers successful and the Scottish economically stronger, we think that three characteristics are fundamental for the both of us.
- Focus on you: Your interests are our central concern and we have a skilled appreciation of your needs to help you achieve your ambitions.
- Agility: We’re evolving the depth and breadth of our capabilities by continually developing an understanding of the support you need.
- Stability: Our risk management capabilities are underpinned by centuries of experience and industry knowledge.
And for the second year running we have been voted Business Bank of the Year by UK finance directors at the FDs’ Excellence Awards, organised by Real Business.
This year’s award is not only a testimony to the hard work of the team here at Bank of Scotland. It also reflects the success of so many of the businesses we support and their own ambition to expand, invest and innovate.