Amend signatory access to your account
You can complete our online Mandate Variation form to request various changes including who can operate your accounts, what they can do and amend their Online for Business access.
Here are some of the changes you can make
- Update your mailing address - Change the address where all correspondence relating to your account is sent.
- Change your signing instructions - Tell us how many signatories are needed for payment tasks such as cheque authorisation and in-branch payments as well as updating how many signatories are needed to authorise non-payment activities such as account changes.
- Add or remove individuals and signatories - Add individuals to your bank mandate as either Full Power signatory(s), Limited Power signatory(s) or as non-signatory(s). You can also remove signatories and non-signatories from your bank mandate.
- Amend existing users Online for Business access - Change their access levels and/or status to define what accounts they have access to. You can also de-register and remove users form Online for Business.
Before you start....
You'll need the following details:
- Your mobile number and email address
- Business sort code and account number
- Personal details for any new people you are adding (including full names, dates of birth, 3-year personal address history)
Please note: this form will be blocked on a mobile phone to ensure our customers can clearly read all the information. You can use a laptop, desktop or tablet with an up to date browser.
Complete your request in 3 easy steps
Unable to collect all the signatures?
If you’re unable to collect the two full power signatures required to authorise your Mandate Variation request you will need to complete a Board Resolution.
For Companies and Limited Liability Partnership’s complete the following steps, using the relevant template below:
1. Download the relevant PDF template below
2. Copy the PDF contents into a word processing document
3. Complete the Board Resolution using the guidance provided in the PDF
4. Collect the required signatures
5. Post the completed form to:
Bank of Scotland
For unincorporated associations (E.g. Clubs, Charities and Societies) call us on 0345 300 0268 to speak to one of our business management team. We are available from 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturday (closed on all UK public holidays).
- It's easier to complete the form using a PC or laptop.
- You can save your work as you go and can come back later to complete if needed. When you're ready you can then generate the printable form.
- To help keep your details safe, we'll clear any unsaved details if you're away after 30 minutes or more, and you'll need to start again.