What is it?
Funding from Bank of Scotland can support a broad range of investments in sustainable business – from small improvements in environmental impact, right through to large-scale renewable energy infrastructure. For our Clean Growth Financing Initiative, we’ve teamed up with leading sustainability consultants to develop a list of qualifying green purposes.
The green purposes include:
- Helping businesses reduce environmental impacts
- Helping businesses move to and benefit from a low carbon economy
- Providing facilities for clear, specific green use
- Examples include – electric vehicles, wind turbines and solar panels, plant and machinery as covered by the Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme.
For more information on why sustainability matters, and the associated opportunities and risks for UK businesses read our Sustainability Challenge brochure.
To learn how Bank of Scotland’s Clean Growth Financing Initiative has helped fund the UK’s first speculative ‘carbon neutral’ office development read our HFD case study.
Contact your Relationship Manager for more information.
- Sterling lending for new/additional UK capex and investment.
- Loan purpose must be on eligibility.
- Standard product terms & conditions apply.
Lending is subject to status.