Clean Growth Financing Initiative
You can access discounted lending for green purposes through Bank of Scotland’s Clean Growth Financing Initiative – which aims to be the most inclusive proposition in the UK market.
What is it?
Funding from Bank of Scotland can support a broad range of investments in sustainable business – from small improvements in environmental impact, right through to large-scale renewable energy infrastructure. For our Clean Growth Financing Initiative, we’ve teamed up with leading sustainability consultants to develop a list of qualifying green purposes.
- Up to 25 basis points margin discount for qualifying green purposes on UK deals.
- Up to 10 basis points margin discount for qualifying green purpose on European deals.
- Discount available for up to 5 years.
- Available across Term Lending, purpose Revolving Credit Facilities (£50K min.) and Asset Finance (£25K min.)
- Sterling, Euro and US Dollar lending for new / additional UK and European capex and investment.
- Loan purpose must be on eligibility list (please contact us for more information).
- Standard product terms & conditions apply.
- Reduction in carbon and greenhouse gas emissions for core business processes, properties and infrastructure.
- Energy efficiency, renewables, environmental sustainability improvements or production of related products.
- Investment in low carbon vehicles and transport.
- Investment to improve water efficiency.
- Investment to reduce waste orimprove recycling rate.
- Helping businesses reduce environmental impacts.
- Helping businesses move to and benefit from a low carbon economy.
- Providing facilities for clear, specific green use.
- Examples include: electric vehicles, wind turbines and solar panels, plant and machinery as covered by the Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme.
Contact your Relationship Manager for more information.
Any property given as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or other debts secured on it.
All lending is subject to a satisfactory credit assessment and we will need your permission to carry out a credit check on you and your business.
You should not apply for an amount that you cannot comfortably afford to repay now and in the future to avoid the possibility of legal action.