Extra security when you shop and bank online
How do I prepare?
To make sure you're able to complete these extra security checks, there are a few things you can do:
- Download the Bank of Scotland Business app to be able to quickly and securely confirm it’s you.
- Check and update your phone number. We’ll text a passcode to your mobile or call your landline to confirm actions.
- When prompted, you can trust your device. Trusting your private and secure computer, laptop, tablet or mobile means we’ll know it’s you logging in.
- Make sure you have a card reader
- Make sure every debit card holder in your business has downloaded the app or updated their phone number.