Business Instant Access Account
When you want your money to work harder day in, day out.
Make the most of your day-to-day surpluses by investing them in a Business Instant Access Account. You’ll earn extra income in interest, and still have the flexibility of being able to withdraw your money whenever you need it. And as interest is calculated daily, you’ll earn income even on short-term deposits.
- Earn a rate of interest based on the declared credit balance in the account
- Instant access to your savings with no withdrawal penalties.
- Open an account with just £1, with a maximum deposit of £5 million.
- Create a bespoke savings strategy by using our Savings Strategy Tool.
You can apply by calling 0345 606 0286 or by logging in if you've already registered for internet banking.
- Instant access to your savings and you don’t lose interest for making withdrawals.
- Save from just £1 up to £5 million.
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly.
- Manage your account online through Business Internet Banking.
- Open an account online or by phone.
* other criteria may apply
Please visit our terms and conditions section to view all terms and conditions, charging and associated information.
If you've already registered for internet banking and would like to apply for this account, log in securely to your business current account to apply online. Follow our step-by-step guide below for guidance.
If you are not yet registered for internet banking or have any questions, please contact us on the phone number below.
Registered for internet banking? Apply online
Please follow these instructions when you click ‘Log in and apply now’
- Enter your login details, which will take you to the Business Internet Banking Homepage
- Select ‘Business savings account’ in the left hand ‘Our Products and Services menu
- Select ‘Apply for an Instant Access Business Savings Account’
Call 0345 606 0286
When you apply
You will need to confirm that:
- you are a sole trader, or a partner or director of the business
- you are over the age of 18
- the account is for business use only.
You will also need the following information to hand:
- contact details for you and your business
- personal details of your partners/directors.
For further information relating to Credit Interest and Deposit Account Interest Rates, please visit our rates and charges page.