Designated Clients Account
When you want to treat your clients individually.
The account for Solicitors and law firms who need to keep individual clients' funds in separate accounts. Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly into each designated account. So you can manage your clients' money more easily.
The provision of client account facilities is subject to status and satisfying certain criteria in the policy.
- Support from Relationship Managers who understand your profession.
- Separate accounts for each individual client.
- Instant access and regular account statements.
Deputyship/Appointeeship debit card
Debit cards are available to help support vulnerable individuals* under Deputyship or Appointeeship arrangements, giving them direct access to their funds.
Advantages of debit card
- Choice of card type – chip & PIN, chip & signature or Cashpoint® only.
- Always checks available funds on the account preventing unauthorised overdrafts
- Linked to a Designated Client Account to ensure segregation of the underlying individual’s funds.
*The following points apply:
- The underlying individual will have no rights to directly access the bank account other than through ATM cash withdrawals, online purchases and merchant transactions.
- Minimum age of underlying individual is 11 years. You (our Client) are responsible for the capacity assessment of the underlying individual.
- A Deputyship or Appointeeship needs to be evidenced in the form of a either a court of protection order (Deputyship) or BF57 (Appointeeship).
- The card is provided strictly only for use by the underlying individual. It is not permitted to be used by employees or other third parties (e.g. carers).
Talk to one of our specialists or call 0345 300 0268
- Instant access.
- Regular statements.
- No minimum or maximum withdrawal limit as long as you have cleared funds available.
- Interest is calculated daily, paid monthly and can be paid gross or net according to each client's tax status.
- A personal service from our dedicated team.
For more information, contact your Relationship Management team.
Talk to one of our specialists or call 0345 300 0268.
Lines are open 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturday, (we’re closed on all UK public holidays).
Please note: you must hold your main banking relationship with us to apply for client account products..