Early access to the money your business has earned.
Our Invoice Finance solutions are provided by Lloyds Bank.
Invoice Finance Manager is available to new and existing Bank of Scotland customers.
- You must be a UK-based Limited company and have been trading for at least 6 months
- You must have a minimum turnover of £100,000 per annum
- Your invoices to other businesses must be issued in UK currency (GBP)
- You must have a compatible accountancy software package (PDF, 116 KB)
- Each funding request must be at least £7,500 – any single invoice within that request must be worth at least £500.
Invoice Factoring and Invoice Discounting are available to new and existing Bank of Scotland customers.
- You must have a minimum turnover of £50,000 per annum for Invoice Factoring
- You must have a minimum turnover of £250,000 per annum for Invoice Discounting
- You must sell business-to-business and on credit terms.
Factoring and Invoice Discounting may be provided by one or more of Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance, Lloyds Bank plc or Bank of Scotland plc. Asset Based Lending and Debtor Protection facilities are provided by Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance. Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Ltd.
Registered Office: No.1, Brookhill Way, Banbury OX16 3EL. Registered in England and Wales no.733011.
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.