Business Charge Card
A helping hand to monitor your expenses and manage your cash flow.
We understand that keeping on top of business expenses can be time consuming. The Bank of Scotland Charge Card helps take the headache out of dealing with everyday business costs for you and your team, making them easy to manage, monitor and control.
- Improve cash flow with up to 45 days’ interest-free credit.
- Use at home and abroad wherever you see the Mastercard sign*.
- Detailed monthly statements make managing expenses easier.
- View your Charge Card accounts online on Business Internet Banking.
- An annual fee of £32 per card.
- Make contactless payments on transactions up to £45 at participating retailers (where retailers’ payment terminals enabled).
You can apply by calling 0345 606 0286
*Charges may apply
- We set a monthly limit for your business.
- You decide how many cards are issued and set individual spending limits for each card holder. There is an annual charge of £32 per card issued.
- Up to 45 days’ interest free credit for more effective cashflow management.
- You pay the balance in full each month direct from your business account, so there’s no interest to pay.
- Withdraw unlimited cash from cash machines or in branch as long as you stay within your credit limit.
- View transaction(s) total by card, credit limit and statement summary for the last 6 months, online.
- Filter your business charge card transaction(s) by individual card.
- View card account details including payment information.
You can amend who has access to your Charge Card’s information on Internet Banking, or remove delegate access, by completing and returning our Internet User Variation form
To apply for a Bank of Scotland Business Charge Card you’ll need to have a Business Current Account with us.
Complete our application form online and once we’ve received it one of our team will get in touch to talk about your application in more detail.
Please follow these instructions when you click ‘Log in and apply now’
- Enter your login details, which will take you to the Business Internet Banking Homepage
- Select ‘Cards’ in the left hand ‘Our Products and Services’ menu
- Select ‘Apply for a Charge Card’
Call us on 0345 300 0268.
If you'd like to bank online with us please call 0345 606 0286.
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting UK businesses and improving customer relationships we have clearly defined our appeals process and provided details of how and when you can appeal.
Helping you compare our Charge Card currency charges with other providers
You can now compare our currency conversion charges for card transactions in euro and other EEA currencies. We display these charges as a percentage mark up over the European Central Bank reference rate (ECB rate). The table below does not take into account any other transaction costs we charge, for example foreign currency cash fees.
Edit Key/Value Pair Calculator
Edit Key/Value Pair Calculator
Your Charge Card foreign currency transaction fee mark up over the ECB rate.
The table should be used as a guide only. Rates are updated once a day on business days. We use Mastercard rates and ECB rates which are subject to change.
Transactions in EEA currencies other than euro will be converted to euro first, then pounds sterling.
Fees for currency conversion
The comparison above uses the Charge Card standard non-sterling transaction fee of 2.75%.