Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending
When you need help to unlock the money you’ve earned.
If your cashflow is being restricted by late paying customers then Invoice Finance can help you to unlock the cash tied up in your unpaid invoices. It can release up to 90% of the value of an invoice, usually within 24 hours of it being raised.
Invoice Finance products are provided by Lloyds Bank and are available to clients that trade business-to-business and on credit terms.
Product availability is based on turnover:
- Factoring > £50,000
- Invoice Discounting > £250,000
- Asset Based Lending > £10 million.
- Receive up to 90% of the value of unpaid sales invoices usually within 24 hours.
- A flexible facility that grows with your invoices.
- Frees time and money to invest in your business.
Apply by calling 0800 169 4356
Invoice Finance is a flexible way to free up working capital for your business.
- Benefit from a cash boost or the peace of mind of more predictable cashflow.
- Plan ahead with confidence and increase your bargaining power with suppliers.
- Receive up to 90% of the value of unpaid invoices within 24 hours.
- No other business assets are usually required to secure this funding.
- Sales ledger management assistance available.
- Access to information on customer ratings and expert help with overseas customers.
- Normal fees apply
Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Ltd. Registered office: No.1, Brookhill Way, Banbury OX16 3EL. Registered in England and Wales no.733011.
Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Scotland Limited, Registered in Scotland no. 93252. Registered office: 110 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5ER.
Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 724228 for activities relating to certain types of consumer credit which are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. We are not deposit takers and are not regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority.