We help you to manage your everyday money as simply and effectively as possible. Our current accounts let you manage income and expenditure and are available in Sterling and other currencies. We also offer an overdraft facility.
Sterling Current Account
This account provides the flexibility and capability to support your strategic cash optimisation and business growth. The account supports our domestic and international banking solutions, and provides access to our foreign exchange specialists, online services and overdraft facilities.
To help you compare our debit card currency conversion charges with other providers you can find the percentage mark up over the European Central Bank rates here.
Non-Sterling Currency Accounts
If you regularly pay or receive foreign currencies, a Non-Sterling Currency Account can be an efficient way of managing your international trade activities.
Our Non-Sterling Currency Accounts provide flexibility to help you maximise international trade opportunities. We know you need to be able to hold foreign currency balances, receive and make international payments in numerous currencies to meet your global trading requirements.
Why open a Non-Sterling Currency Account?
- Choose from a wide range of non-sterling currencies.
- Simplify the payment and receipt of non-sterling currencies.
- Helps to manage exposure to exchange rate movements.
- Minimises foreign exchange costs.
- Transfer money from a Sterling business account to the Non-Sterling Currency Account.
- Chequebook available in most major currencies.
- Overdraft facilities in most major currencies (subject to our normal lending criteria).
- Simple application process and no minimum balance.
Find out more in our Guide to Non-Sterling Currency Accounts.
Is your Business eligible?
To apply for a Non-Sterling Currency Account, you should:
- already hold a Sterling business account with us
- require the Non-Sterling Currency Account for business use
- be aged 18 or over
- be a partner or director (with authority to borrow on behalf of your business for currency overdraft borrowing applications)
Non-Sterling Currency Account
£60 per year (fee taken in two instalments of £30 charged in March / September)1
1 The Account Maintenance Fee will be debited from a related GBP sterling account and charged in March and September.