Euro Current Account
Our Euro Current Account has been created to make the process of trading in Euros simple and convenient to manage.
Our Euro Current Account provides flexibility to help to maximise trade opportunities within the Eurozone as you need to be able to hold Euro currency balances, receive and make international payments to meet your Eurozone trading requirements.
Why open a Euro Current Account?
- Simplify the payment and receipt of Euros
- Helps to manage exposure to exchange rate movements
- Minimises foreign exchange costs
- Transfer money from a Sterling business account to your Euro current account
- Chequebook available
- Overdraft facilities available (subject to our normal lending criteria)
- Simple application process and no minimum balance required.
To apply for a Euro Current Account, you should:
- already hold a Sterling business account with us
- require the Euro Current Account for business use
- be aged 18 or over
- be a sole trader, partner or director (with authority to borrow on behalf of your business for currency overdraft borrowing applications)
On the phone
Please contact your Relationship Manager to discuss further.
If you are a new customer to Bank of Scotland you will need to open a Sterling business account with us in order to open a Euro Current Account.
If you are a new customer, please call us on 0345 606 0286. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
ANY PROPERTY GIVEN AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBTS SECURED ON IT
All lending is subject to a satisfactory credit assessment and we will need your permission to carry out a credit check on you and your business.
You should not apply for an amount that you cannot comfortably afford to repay now and in the future to avoid the possibility of legal action.