You might be able to claim a refund for a Direct Debit you haven’t authorised.
You might be able to claim a refund when:
- You have not been told in advance about a change of amount or date.
- The wrong amount was taken from your account.
- The Direct Debit was taken earlier than the agreed date or in error.
You will not be able to claim a refund when:
- You have not received the goods or services.
- You have returned the goods or services.
- You are in a dispute with the company.
- You don’t agree with the company's policies, practises or ethics.
- You forgot to cancel the Direct Debit.
- You paid on your debit card.