Business Charge Card
A helping hand to monitor your expenses and manage your cash flow.
We understand that keeping on top of business expenses can be time consuming. The Bank of Scotland Charge Card helps take the headache out of dealing with everyday business costs for you and your team, making them easy to manage, monitor and control.
- Improve cash flow with up to 45 days’ interest-free credit.
- Use at home and abroad wherever you see the Mastercard sign*.
- Detailed monthly statements make managing expenses easier.
- View your Charge Card accounts online on Business Internet Banking.
- An annual fee of £32 per card.
You can apply by calling 0345 606 0286
- We set a monthly limit for your business.
- You decide how many cards are issued and set individual spending limits for each card holder. There is an annual charge of £32 per card issued.
- Up to 45 days’ interest free credit for more effective cashflow management.
- You pay the balance in full each month direct from your business account, so there’s no interest to pay.**
- Withdraw unlimited cash from cash machines or in branch as long as you stay within your credit limit.
- View transaction(s) total by card, credit limit and statement summary for the last 6 months, online.
- Filter your business charge card transaction(s) by individual card.
- View card account details including payment information.
- Take advantage of great offers and discounts from Mastercard when using our Card.
You can amend who has access to your Charge Card’s information on Internet Banking, or remove delegate access, by completing and returning our Internet User Variation form.
To apply for a Bank of Scotland Business Charge Card you’ll need to have a Business Current Account with us.
*Charges may apply
**Charges could be applied to your business current account if there are insufficient funds in your account to cover the Direct Debit payment for the full balance of your Business Charge Card.