Asset finance is a way to purchase assets without taking out a conventional loan.
It allows you to spread payments over an agreed term and so avoid making big one-off payments for the extra machinery or equipment your business might need to grow.
Features and benefits
- Funding for all types of assets from farm vehicles to plant and office equipment.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Response to funding requests within 24 hours.
- A fast and efficient phone-based service.
- Straightforward financing and asset ownership.
- Spread the asset cost over an agreed term, followed by a one-off purchase option fee which transfers ownership to you at the end of the term.
- Immediate use of new assets with minimal initial financial outlay.
- Rental payments over an agreed term without the responsibility of ownership.
- Flexibility of initial deposit amount and period of funding.
Assets funded include:
- Plant & machinery
- Cars, buses and coaches
- Heavy/light commercial vehicles
- Commercial vehicle trailers
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Medical equipment
These packages can help healthcare businesses fund surgery equipment such as:
- dental chairs
- beds and hoists
- office equipment.
These packages can help agricultural businesses fund:
- light and heavy commercial vehicles
- combine harvesters
- commercial vehicle trailers
- all-terrain vehicles
- other farm equipment.
To apply for Asset Finance, you should:
- achieve sales in excess of £50,000 a year
- require the finance for business use
- be a sole trader, partner or director with authority to borrow on behalf of your business
- be aged 18 or over.
Before we can help you, we need to know:
- how much you would like to borrow
- what you need the finance for
- how many months you would like to make the repayments over.
Asset Finance facilities are provided by Lloyds Bank plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Registration Number 119278. The provision of credit or leasing services by Lloyds Bank plc is subject to your meeting their Credit approval. Please ensure that you only apply for credit or leasing services that you can comfortably afford.