A multi-function account designed for all categories of business payments.
Corporate MultiPay provides an efficient and secure way of paying for your travel, entertainment and business purchases on one account.
It can help to reduce time spent on administration, automate the reconciliation of purchases and increase the visibility of colleagues' card spend.
- Processing efficiencies, automated data capture and tailored MI reports.
- Making payments promptly improves supplier relationships and allows you to take full advantage of available discounts.
- Optimises working capital with up to 45 days to pay interest - free on Sterling purchases.*
- Consolidated reporting which can be used as evidence for VAT reclaims.
- As well as Sterling, also available in Euro and US Dollar denominations to eliminate conversion costs when transacting in those currencies. To take advantage of these options a Bank of Scotland Current account is required in the relevant currency.
- Separates personal spending from business card spend.
- Provides the convenience of making payments at millions of locations worldwide that accept MasterCard.
- Make contactless payments on transactions up to £45 at participating retailers (where retailers’ payment terminals enabled).
- Simplifies expense claim authorisation.
- Provides travel inconvenience assistance, including medical and legal referral, at no extra cost.**
Cardholders, authorisers and programme administrators can view, edit and authorise expense claim forms. Transaction data can then be coded using cost centres, General Ledger and bespoke internal codes before exporting into accounting or expense management software.