We have a team of trained franchise managers who can support you if you are thinking of becoming a franchisee or wish to franchise your own business. As an affiliate member of the British Franchise Association we support the growth of ethical franchising in the UK.
Moving your account to us is much easier than you might expect. That's why we'll give you a team dedicated to managing your changeover, leaving you free to concentrate on your business.
When you switch, benefit from:
- a dedicated team who will take all the hassle out of moving your account
- a smooth switch guaranteed, or £50 back
- manage your account online, over the phone or through our extensive branch network
- a dedicated, local business development manager for your business.
If you bank with us, you'll have a business manager who will:
- be your single point of contact
- build a close, supportive relationship with you
- be locally based and on hand when you need them
- act as a sounding board, to give you support and guidance.
It's this focus on relationship building, and on ensuring that we consistently deliver on our promises that explains why we've been voted Bank of the Year, nine years in a row*.
We also have sector and industry specialists who can share their expertise and knowledge to provide market insight for you and your clients.
Reacting to dynamic changes in the franchising sector often means having flexible borrowing capabilities. Whether you require overdraft facilities to make the most of an immediate opportunity or longer-term funding to support strategic growth, we have a range of flexible finance options and products to suit your needs.
Any property given as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or other debts secured on it.
All lending is subject to a satisfactory credit assessment and we will need your permission to carry out a credit check on you and your business.
You should not apply for an amount that you cannot comfortably afford to repay now and in the future to avoid the possibility of legal action.