Corporate Online gives you total control, providing you with information and financial reporting on demand. Carry out single or multiple transactions in seconds. Operate in multiple currencies across a near limitless number of accounts.
- Fast: Easy to access, quick to transact, fast to get all the information you need.
- Secure: Leading-edge encryption technology to protect you and your customers.
- Controlled: Transact when you want, from where you want. Set up or amend users when it suits you.
You can register by calling 0345 606 0286
Corporate Online is a comprehensive online banking service, especially useful for multiple account banking and international transactions.
Corporate Online allows you to:
- Access your accounts 24/7* so you can take complete control of your day-to-day banking whenever you need to.
- Transfer money between your accounts, control your transactions, and manage your working capital position more efficiently.
- Instruct Bacs and multiple Bacs simply or use Faster Payments to send payments in near real time.
- Interact with many systems, to import and export account information, saving you valuable keystroke time and improving data accuracy.
- Have full administration and control of your system. Set specific user access and permissions for your accounts, to match your own business needs.
- Obtain audit reports to ensure full visibility of activity of users on your system.
- Authorise payments quickly - send an email to those required to authorise payments.
Thanks to a wide range of additional services, Corporate Online is as flexible as it is comprehensive. These additional options expand the financial capabilities of your business in a number of important ways, including:
- CHAPS payments - Funds can be sent within minutes to your chosen beneficiaries.
- International Payments - live rates - Check the exact rate before you transact.
We'll be happy to offer guidance on the service which is most suited to your business needs.
When is Corporate Online available?
24 hours a day, 7 days a week*.
What security is there for Corporate Online?
We understand how important security is to you and we are committed to providing you with the highest level of security possible. We have worked with leading international security providers to provide an IdenTrust compliant security infrastructure.
IdenTrust is a global organisation of approved financial institutions, establishing the identities of their corporate customers and certifying them as trusted trading partners on the Internet.
The rigorous controls applied by IdenTrust to operating infrastructures ensure extremely high levels of security in trading over the Internet. Individual users are provided with Smartcards and Smartcard readers that, in conjunction with a PIN, are used for Login and authorising instructions. This provides a quick and simple, yet highly secure, method of access. A secure audit log feature allows your system administrators to monitor who is carrying out what actions.
Please note that Smartcards can only be delivered within the UK. As they are encryption devices, they may be subject to import restrictions in other countries.
For more information on security, visit our online security page.
Can I access my accounts from anywhere in the world?
If you wish to access Corporate Online with a Smartcard, the relevant software must be installed on the PC you require access on. If you have this software and you have internet access, you can access your accounts from anywhere in the world.
What browser versions can I use to access Corporate Online?
The service has been tested and approved for running on a PC with up to version 10.0 of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Do I need any special software?
Yes. The specific software required by you will be supplied at the point of registration.